Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving

I'm a little late about thanksgiving, but we had a very nice thanksgiving. Jonathan's in-laws came and really enjoyed themselves. They are also coming to our family christmas at my parent's house.

I also got to have my grandbaby all weekend. It was wonderful. He is such a sweetie. He is at the age now where he notices everything. He grins and laughs all the time. He is a very good baby, he never cries unless he needs a diaper change or is very sleepy and wants to be rocked to sleep. I thank the Lord for him. I know that the Lord is working things out, because the devil is fighting alot harder, but that is okay because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world.

Not much going on around here except packing. We are moving so I'm trying to get everything packed, before we have to be out. Please everyone pray that we can find somewhere to live.

Well I guess that is it for tonight.

No comments: