Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prayer Again

I need everyone to pray for Jonathan and Angel. They have had problems for a long time, she just needs to grow up. I've been getting along with her really well, and I do love her, but I get tired of the way she treats Jonathan. He finally had his fill and moved all of his stuff over here last night, well about 12:30 this morning she called him from a friends and told him to come get her. I told Jonathan that he needs to work out his marriage, but maybe being apart for a couple of days where he can clear his head would work, but he went back to his inlaws, but he said that he was leaving his stuff here, so please pray for them. Jonathan told me yesterday that he keeps asking God why and I said well I can tell you one thing until you give your heart back to God and come back to church where you are supposed to be then God is not going to fight your battles for you. I know that Jonathan still believes in the church but right now he is in sin. He tried to tell me yesterday that we are too strict, and he brought out people going to church, I told him in the end when God hisses his true sheep are coming to the fold. I said there is only one fold, one shepherd, I know he believes this, it's just like he is in denial. Please be in prayer for both of them. I don't want to see either one of them lost.

No comments: