Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas is over


I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. We had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve we spent time with David's family, then Christmas morning the kids opened gifts here. Christmas Evening we went to my parents. Jonathan, Angel, Ashtin and Angels family came we had a great time.

I hoping to have a digital camera before too long. David bought me a massager for my chair. It is wonderful it is a really deep massage. He said that was only part of my Christmas. He wants me to shop around for a digital camera.

I got to keep Ashtin all weekend again. That makes three weekends in a row. He is so sweet. He is getting big. Here is a picture that Angel took on Christmas evening.

2 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

Okay...now I'm jealous...I need a chair massager! Maybe for b-day!

Pam said...

You need to get one. It is really nice.