Monday, December 22, 2008

Holy Day

I was just posting really quick this song just came to my mind. I don't know if there are any verses to it, I heard it on the radio a few years ago and really liked it.

Let's turn this holiday into a holy day, some people live it up, but we must give that up. Let's take the time to care spend time with God in prayer. Let's turn this holiday into a holy day.

That is so true. I was testifying at church and said that I can't stand when I see Xmas instead of Christmas. That takes Christ out of it. Christ it the reason for the season.

On another note I got to have Ashtin all weekend, and Jonathan called me tonight and asked me if I could watch him so him and Angel could go look at lights and go tomorrow and look for some apartments or rent houses. I just love my grandbaby.

No comments: