Tuesday, July 20, 2010

God is an Awesome God I haven't written in over a year, my how time flies. I still don't have internet at home, so that is why I haven't posted in awhile, but I was so excited, that I had to post. I'm here at the library and I wanted to share the news with everyone. My son Jonathan came back to the Lord over a year ago and is doing great, well we had our Regional Convention two weekends ago and my daughter-in-law Angel got saved, sanctified, and filled with Holy Ghost. She is such a different person. There is a glow on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. She is such a pleasure to be around. God is awesome. He answers prayers in his own time not ours. It had got to the point where I just couldn't pray for her anymore, so I just told the Lord that she is in your hands. She didn't want to go to the convention, but she went and I'm so thankful that she did. God knew just when it would happen. The devil doesn't like it. She had a birthday for my oldest grandson Sunday and her family was there. She said that they seemed real stand-offish, I told her it was because she is a different person now, and the devil doesn't like it, they all felt uncomfortable around her. I just can't praise God enough. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers. Once again God is an awesome God.

4:40:00 PM
by gramslittleangel
Delete
1 – 1 of 1
document.write("\x3ca id\x3d\x22publish-btn\x22 class\x3d\x22cssButton\x22 href\x3d\x22javascript:void(0)\x22 target\x3d\x22\x22 onclick\x3d\x22if (this.className.indexOf(\x26quot;ubtn-disabled\x26quot;) \x3d\x3d -1) {publishPosts();} return false;\x22\x3e\x3cdiv class\x3d\x22cssButtonOuter\x22\x3e\x3cdiv class\x3d\x22cssButtonMiddle\x22\x3e\x3cdiv class\x3d\x22cssButtonInner\x22\x3ePublish Selected\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/a\x3e");

Publish Selected

document.write("\x3ca id\x3d\x22delete-btn\x22 class\x3d\x22cssButton\x22 href\x3d\x22javascript:void(0)\x22 target\x3d\x22\x22 onclick\x3d\x22if (this.className.indexOf(\x26quot;ubtn-disabled\x26quot;) \x3d\x3d -1) {deletePosts();} return false;\x22\x3e\x3cdiv class\x3d\x22cssButtonOuter\x22\x3e\x3cdiv class\x3d\x22cssButtonMiddle\x22\x3e\x3cdiv class\x3d\x22cssButtonInner\x22\x3eDelete Selected\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/div\x3e\x3c/a\x3e");

Delete Selected

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Rejoicing in all that God has done in Angel's life. Some times, it just takes an abundance of love shown toward a person who seems cold to the things of God and to those who are closest to them, it can be so maddening because it isn't happening fast enough. (God has been dealing with her for a long while.) To those who stand back, they are blessed to watch as God deals with them in baby steps bringing them to that place of surrender. I'm very thankful that I was allowed to see God take her through those baby steps and to see her finally surrender to Him. Angel is very precious...we love her dearly as we love all of ya'll!

Pam said...

I know it wasn't easy to stand back. I was getting angry because of what Jonathan was going through. I was giving up. I finally told God that she was in his hands I couldn't do anything with her. She is doing great. She still struggles, but I told her just to keep reading the word and praying and that God will help her. I said that God never said that it would always be easy, but he would be with us no matter what we go through.